Next I laid down an overlay:
I adjusted this layer with Color Dodge (100%) to get this:
Next I loaded the brushes and used 2 flower shapes to add to the “blank” canvas. This was my result. I stamped them with less than 100% in a pinkish color.
Finally I added a light pink layer on top
And adjusted it to hue to get this:
When I changed the pink layer to color burn I got this:
Done! Isn’t it cool.
I did the same thing with these using green and different brushes. This time I altered the overlay layer. First with screen:
I think this is a nice predictable paper. Then if I wanted it wilder, I adjusted the overlay to luminosity and got this.
You try it! The overlays and brushes are on sale. You’ll love it. The possibilities are endless!